If your company is using a Floating License Server (FLS) you do not need any license code (CCK/voucher code) to activate your software.
You only need to know name or IP-address of the FLS you want to connect to and the port number. This info will be available from the person in your company responsible for the Materialise Software.
To connect to a floating license server:
1. Open the License Registration Wizard
2. Select the Floating License Server option and click Next
3. Select Add a server and click Next
Note: If you upgrade from a previous software version that had a FLS connection, you will had the option to migrate settings and a server might already be registered here. You can then edit and/or remove this if needed.
4. Add the server details. The IP address data box will accept the Windows Device Name or static IP address. Once entered, click 'Test' to validate the connection.
5. If the connection is succesful, you will receive this confirmation message. If not, reverify the settings and test again or contact support.
6. Once the connection was succesfully tested, click Next. You will get an overview of registered modules. Click Finish to close this screen.